About High Point Bible Chapel

Who We Are

We are a group of people who meet together to worship, pray, study the Bible, and enjoy fellowship with each other. We are a nondenominational church seeking to adhere to the Word of God in our structure and practice.

Some of our distinctives are:

What We Believe

History of High Point Bible Chapel

In the early 1930's, a few like-minded families began meeting together in a house to remember the Lord and study the word of God. Over the next several years, the group of believers meeting together grew, and after renting various buildings for meetings, built a chapel in 1949 on Harrison Street in Davenport, called Harrison Gospel Chapel. As the ministry continued, some of the believers began meeting in other locations, starting other churches (Community Christian Fellowship in Moline, IL; Oak Ridge Bible Chapel in Milan, IL; Gateway Bible Chapel in Fulton, IL). In 1993, it was decided to build a new chapel in Northwest Davenport, which is the current location of High Point Bible Chapel.

Back to top
High Point Bible Chapel, 2600 W 63rd St, Davenport, Iowa 52806 - Map
(563) 391-3122
hpbc@highpointbiblechapel.org